Sunday, October 21, 2012

Without you I'm incomplete - Hemi story - Episode 35

Without you I'm incomplete - Hemi story - Episode 35 Video Clips. Duration : 1.38 Mins.


-- Sorry I didn't post last night .. but it was late so my mom said I needed to go to bed because I haven't been feeling good those last few weeks .. - Continue - Harry -- I got out of my bed and put some boxers on and some trousers I smiled at Demi sleeping oh so peaceful , last night sure was the best night in my life .. I'm the guy that can proudly walk around the world and think 'I took Demi Lovato's virginity' she was great I kissed her head and placed a paper on the other pillow before heading downstairs and grabbed some milk out of the fridge Niall and Liam where smirking at me I frowned at them and took a gulp from the milk '' What you'r smirking at Dumbasses ?? '' I shook my head when they just kept smirking '' Seems like somebody took Demi's virginity ! '' a voice from behind said I turned around and looked at Zayn he smirked at me I blushed a bit '' Who says that ?? '' '' Well the screams out of pleasure of both of you said it '' Zayn said and grabbed the carton of milk from me I bit my lip '' Do you think Lou has heard ?? '' the guys nodded '' We all where downstairs when it happened .. he was quite mad but we calmed him down ! '' Niall said I sighed '' I'm going to die '' I bit my lip and put some bread in the toaster and sat on the chair by the table Demi -- '' Dem wake up '' I heard Louis's voice say I opened my eyes oh shit I gripped the sheets closer to my body and smiled '' H-hey Lo-ou '' I bit my lip hoping he didn't know he would give me this huge ...

No comments:

Post a Comment