Saturday, October 13, 2012

Jemi One-Shot : Their Happiness 2/2

Jemi One-Shot : Their Happiness 2/2 Tube. Duration : 0.30 Mins.


Demi :*giggles* Joe : * we walk downstairs Maddie shows Demi what Santa brought as I prepare Dinner around One we all go to get ready and at two everyone arrived .. Nick and Selena , Liam and Miley , Kevin and Dani , My mom and Dad with Frankie and then Maddie , Demi's Mom and Dallas . 14 all together the family all back together . We sit down and eat dinner with Everyone chatting amongst themselves . Everyone at this table know Sign language we all grew up together since Diapers . In the evening we all move into the sitting room all the couches occupied as the young ones and some of the couple lay by the fire me and Dems on a bean bag her on my lap . We all estrange Present opening One at a time . Finally It got to Demi opening hers Demi : *I take off the wrapping of the box , I then take off the lid of the box to see nothing I look up confused as Joe had just got up from under me to hand me the box , but when I did look up I saw him kneeling down with a ring in his hand 8 Joe : Demi will you marry me ? Demi : Yes yes yes yes yes * I nod my head and lean in and kiss him I pull away and hug him I see everyone cheer as I look over Joe's shoulder * Joe : My turn Demi :* I smile at Joe I hope he like his present * Joe : * I sit down Beside Dems on the bean bag and open the wrapping , I feel Demi tense up beside me ... as I remove the lid off the box and see a pregnancy test with positive plus sign I look over at Demi she smiles yet she has tears in her eyes * I love you baby ...

No comments:

Post a Comment