Laying on the bean bag chairs in the Art Hall at the Memphis Folk Alliance Music Festival 2-20-10, I had the pleasure of meeting Chloe and her man..this song was created ON THE SPOT for her, and the guitar, having just been purchased was played for the first time
Monday, October 1, 2012
A Song 4 Chloe
A Song 4 Chloe Video Clips. Duration : 1.37 Mins.
Laying on the bean bag chairs in the Art Hall at the Memphis Folk Alliance Music Festival 2-20-10, I had the pleasure of meeting Chloe and her man..this song was created ON THE SPOT for her, and the guitar, having just been purchased was played for the first time
Laying on the bean bag chairs in the Art Hall at the Memphis Folk Alliance Music Festival 2-20-10, I had the pleasure of meeting Chloe and her man..this song was created ON THE SPOT for her, and the guitar, having just been purchased was played for the first time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment