hey heres ep 3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *Nick and Selena go in the house without Joe or Demi noticing* Demi:*screams* Joe:why did you scream?I didn't hurt you Demi:I know but your chasing me and I scream when I'm being chansed Joe:really?so what if I did this?*tickles her* Demi:*laughing*ahh Joe stop*laughs more* Joe:no I dont think so Demi:I think so*starts splashing him* Joe:oh you wanna play like that*splashes her too* Demi:*stops splashing him and quickly swims to the edge of the pool and pulls herself out,sits on the edge with her feet in the pool* Joe:so I never really got to talk to you before Demi:not unless you count that story about Nick Joe:*smiles*yeah but what about....where your from?I know you lived with your dad and yours and Sel's parents got divorced when you were 3 but thats all,I want to be friends with you so talk to me Demi:well I'm from Dallas Texas,my favorite colors and red and black Joe:oh thats cool Demi:yup well what about you?All I know about you is that you have 2 brothers and your name is Joe Joe:I have 3,a little brother named Frankie,my favorite color is blue Demi: oh cool Joe:so do you have a boyfriend? Demi:actually no I dont Joe:really?who not? Demi:I dont know,I've never had a boyfriend before actually Joe:oh,guys in Dallas liked you Demi:what makes you so sure? Joe:just asking,god freak out on me Demi:*looks at Joe strangely*ok? Joe:what,dont look at me like that*smiles,laughs* Demi:*smiles back*and why not ...
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Love Sex and Magic Ep3 :Movie?
Love Sex and Magic Ep3 :Movie? Tube. Duration : 0.80 Mins.
hey heres ep 3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *Nick and Selena go in the house without Joe or Demi noticing* Demi:*screams* Joe:why did you scream?I didn't hurt you Demi:I know but your chasing me and I scream when I'm being chansed Joe:really?so what if I did this?*tickles her* Demi:*laughing*ahh Joe stop*laughs more* Joe:no I dont think so Demi:I think so*starts splashing him* Joe:oh you wanna play like that*splashes her too* Demi:*stops splashing him and quickly swims to the edge of the pool and pulls herself out,sits on the edge with her feet in the pool* Joe:so I never really got to talk to you before Demi:not unless you count that story about Nick Joe:*smiles*yeah but what about....where your from?I know you lived with your dad and yours and Sel's parents got divorced when you were 3 but thats all,I want to be friends with you so talk to me Demi:well I'm from Dallas Texas,my favorite colors and red and black Joe:oh thats cool Demi:yup well what about you?All I know about you is that you have 2 brothers and your name is Joe Joe:I have 3,a little brother named Frankie,my favorite color is blue Demi: oh cool Joe:so do you have a boyfriend? Demi:actually no I dont Joe:really?who not? Demi:I dont know,I've never had a boyfriend before actually Joe:oh,guys in Dallas liked you Demi:what makes you so sure? Joe:just asking,god freak out on me Demi:*looks at Joe strangely*ok? Joe:what,dont look at me like that*smiles,laughs* Demi:*smiles back*and why not ...
hey heres ep 3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *Nick and Selena go in the house without Joe or Demi noticing* Demi:*screams* Joe:why did you scream?I didn't hurt you Demi:I know but your chasing me and I scream when I'm being chansed Joe:really?so what if I did this?*tickles her* Demi:*laughing*ahh Joe stop*laughs more* Joe:no I dont think so Demi:I think so*starts splashing him* Joe:oh you wanna play like that*splashes her too* Demi:*stops splashing him and quickly swims to the edge of the pool and pulls herself out,sits on the edge with her feet in the pool* Joe:so I never really got to talk to you before Demi:not unless you count that story about Nick Joe:*smiles*yeah but what about....where your from?I know you lived with your dad and yours and Sel's parents got divorced when you were 3 but thats all,I want to be friends with you so talk to me Demi:well I'm from Dallas Texas,my favorite colors and red and black Joe:oh thats cool Demi:yup well what about you?All I know about you is that you have 2 brothers and your name is Joe Joe:I have 3,a little brother named Frankie,my favorite color is blue Demi: oh cool Joe:so do you have a boyfriend? Demi:actually no I dont Joe:really?who not? Demi:I dont know,I've never had a boyfriend before actually Joe:oh,guys in Dallas liked you Demi:what makes you so sure? Joe:just asking,god freak out on me Demi:*looks at Joe strangely*ok? Joe:what,dont look at me like that*smiles,laughs* Demi:*smiles back*and why not ...
Labels:
Movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment