Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Complicated Love! (Jemi Series) Ep. 35 "What's Wrong?"

Complicated Love! (Jemi Series) Ep. 35 "What's Wrong?" Tube. Duration : 3.17 Mins.


Story Here!!!! -------------------------------- *Joe's POV* I walked down the stairs to the basement. *Hey, there he goes.* I heard Anthony say. I walked to the bottom and over to the couch. I grabbed a beer from the cooler that was on the floor next to David who was sitting on a bean bag chair. *What took you so long, bro?* Kevin, Ricks older brother asked. He was in his second year of college and sometimes hung out with us on the weekends. We usually all chill out here in their basement and drink or go to parties. *Nothing much. Just had some stuff to do.* I replied taking a seat on the couch in between Anthony and Mike. I took a sip and placed it between my legs on the couch. My mind was somewhere far and I could tell they noticed because David shot the first, *What's wrong?* at me. I shook my head and continued to look down at the can of beer. I felt as if I wanted to do something yet part of my wanted to fuck everything and just forget her. Why did she make me feel this way? I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the time. I left her house about an hour ago and just as I was driving away I noticed a car pull up. I bet it was that Brand or whatever the hell his name is. Conversations were going on around me but I didn't really interact or spoke out much. I nodded every once in a while and continued to slowly sip down my drink. *So we heading somewhere tonight?* I looked over at Kevin who was lying down on the floor with some pillows holding his head up. *I ...

No comments:

Post a Comment