Crappy Day written by RIP Adam Buttons. LYRICS Verse 1 : I don't wanna go to school today Because I don't think I can handle it Gotta read the Hobit, yeah right, okay I just wanna rock My friend's been turning all my words around It's like I'm at the bottom of a deep dark pit I'm trying to be nice, but they just bring me down I just wanna rock Guitar Center dude you piss me off Was it really so hard to find a case that fit? You better look over your shoulder when you get off Cuz I just wanna rock Chorus: Right in the middle of a crappy day I just wanna rock Every time it happens it makes me say I just wanna rock Verse 2: My favorite band's playing in town tonight I wanna be first in line But I screwed it up and got in a fight I just wanna rock I was so hungry I was feeling sick I walked into the only place I could find I ate at Carls Jr. and now I'm really sick When I just wanna rock I wanted to sit in my bean bag chair I was so tired that it hurt When I sat there was a pile of crap in there I guess my dog got there first Chorus: Right in the middle of a crappy day I just wanna rock Every time it happens it makes me say I just wanna rock Breakdown: Carls Jr, dog crap, soul sucking bum rap Stupid books, stupid rules, Stupid friends, stupid fools (2x) Guitar Center dude... YOUR A BUM! Chrous: Right in the middle of a crappy day I just wanna rock Every time it happens it makes me say I just wanna rock (2x) I just wanna rock I just wanna rock I JUST WANNA ROCK HEY! HEY!
Thursday, September 27, 2012
The Crappy Day By Rest in Peace Adam Buttons
The Crappy Day By Rest in Peace Adam Buttons Video Clips. Duration : 2.60 Mins.
Crappy Day written by RIP Adam Buttons. LYRICS Verse 1 : I don't wanna go to school today Because I don't think I can handle it Gotta read the Hobit, yeah right, okay I just wanna rock My friend's been turning all my words around It's like I'm at the bottom of a deep dark pit I'm trying to be nice, but they just bring me down I just wanna rock Guitar Center dude you piss me off Was it really so hard to find a case that fit? You better look over your shoulder when you get off Cuz I just wanna rock Chorus: Right in the middle of a crappy day I just wanna rock Every time it happens it makes me say I just wanna rock Verse 2: My favorite band's playing in town tonight I wanna be first in line But I screwed it up and got in a fight I just wanna rock I was so hungry I was feeling sick I walked into the only place I could find I ate at Carls Jr. and now I'm really sick When I just wanna rock I wanted to sit in my bean bag chair I was so tired that it hurt When I sat there was a pile of crap in there I guess my dog got there first Chorus: Right in the middle of a crappy day I just wanna rock Every time it happens it makes me say I just wanna rock Breakdown: Carls Jr, dog crap, soul sucking bum rap Stupid books, stupid rules, Stupid friends, stupid fools (2x) Guitar Center dude... YOUR A BUM! Chrous: Right in the middle of a crappy day I just wanna rock Every time it happens it makes me say I just wanna rock (2x) I just wanna rock I just wanna rock I JUST WANNA ROCK HEY! HEY!
Crappy Day written by RIP Adam Buttons. LYRICS Verse 1 : I don't wanna go to school today Because I don't think I can handle it Gotta read the Hobit, yeah right, okay I just wanna rock My friend's been turning all my words around It's like I'm at the bottom of a deep dark pit I'm trying to be nice, but they just bring me down I just wanna rock Guitar Center dude you piss me off Was it really so hard to find a case that fit? You better look over your shoulder when you get off Cuz I just wanna rock Chorus: Right in the middle of a crappy day I just wanna rock Every time it happens it makes me say I just wanna rock Verse 2: My favorite band's playing in town tonight I wanna be first in line But I screwed it up and got in a fight I just wanna rock I was so hungry I was feeling sick I walked into the only place I could find I ate at Carls Jr. and now I'm really sick When I just wanna rock I wanted to sit in my bean bag chair I was so tired that it hurt When I sat there was a pile of crap in there I guess my dog got there first Chorus: Right in the middle of a crappy day I just wanna rock Every time it happens it makes me say I just wanna rock Breakdown: Carls Jr, dog crap, soul sucking bum rap Stupid books, stupid rules, Stupid friends, stupid fools (2x) Guitar Center dude... YOUR A BUM! Chrous: Right in the middle of a crappy day I just wanna rock Every time it happens it makes me say I just wanna rock (2x) I just wanna rock I just wanna rock I JUST WANNA ROCK HEY! HEY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment