I got all the way to the final chair, which turned into a beanbag, 1v1 for a bran new Antec Case and a 650watt power supply. I ended up walking away with the power supply. It was a lot of fun, and im glad I got to the finals!
Monday, September 24, 2012
MusicalChairs Showdown LAN 2007
MusicalChairs Showdown LAN 2007 Tube. Duration : 5.13 Mins.
I got all the way to the final chair, which turned into a beanbag, 1v1 for a bran new Antec Case and a 650watt power supply. I ended up walking away with the power supply. It was a lot of fun, and im glad I got to the finals!
I got all the way to the final chair, which turned into a beanbag, 1v1 for a bran new Antec Case and a 650watt power supply. I ended up walking away with the power supply. It was a lot of fun, and im glad I got to the finals!
Labels:
MusicalChairs,
Showdown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment