Just a test story. Tell me your thoughts. Any questions about any of my other stories, feel free to leave a comment for that also. Chapter 1 I sat up in my bed. My cell going off, playing his ringtone. I smiled, I mean who wouldn't if he had called anyone else. I answered. "Hey." "Hey Nicki! Ummm... what's up?" he asked. "Nothing. Hanging in my room, radio blaring, trying to block out the world, you?" I asked, peeking out my window. "Oh you know, same old, same old. Wanna come over? We can block out the world together." He looked out his window. I bit my lip. His mom was at work, we would be alone. We'd probably end up playing Halo 3, well... I've liked him for so long... maybe hanging out will help cure my crush. Yea, that worked for Kaylee... "Yea, let me put up my homwork, and I'll be right over, after I lock-up." "You're parents gone again?" "Yea, they won't be back till this time, next year. So, it's like I live on my own." "You can always stay with us, you know that right?" "Yea, but if you want me over, let me get off the phone." "Ok, bye." I smiled to myself... I love hanging with him. Since my Dad was always at work, and my Mom practically lived with her friends... It was just me. Most of the time anyways. Sometimes, he comes over. I quickly put my school books up and fixed my hair, which was in a messy pony. I pulled it out of the elastic, and straightened it real quick. I unplugged the straightener and ran downstairs. Slipping onmy Ugg boots and grabbing my ...
Sunday, September 30, 2012
I'mma Tell You One Time. ch. 1
I'mma Tell You One Time. ch. 1 Tube. Duration : 3.70 Mins.
Just a test story. Tell me your thoughts. Any questions about any of my other stories, feel free to leave a comment for that also. Chapter 1 I sat up in my bed. My cell going off, playing his ringtone. I smiled, I mean who wouldn't if he had called anyone else. I answered. "Hey." "Hey Nicki! Ummm... what's up?" he asked. "Nothing. Hanging in my room, radio blaring, trying to block out the world, you?" I asked, peeking out my window. "Oh you know, same old, same old. Wanna come over? We can block out the world together." He looked out his window. I bit my lip. His mom was at work, we would be alone. We'd probably end up playing Halo 3, well... I've liked him for so long... maybe hanging out will help cure my crush. Yea, that worked for Kaylee... "Yea, let me put up my homwork, and I'll be right over, after I lock-up." "You're parents gone again?" "Yea, they won't be back till this time, next year. So, it's like I live on my own." "You can always stay with us, you know that right?" "Yea, but if you want me over, let me get off the phone." "Ok, bye." I smiled to myself... I love hanging with him. Since my Dad was always at work, and my Mom practically lived with her friends... It was just me. Most of the time anyways. Sometimes, he comes over. I quickly put my school books up and fixed my hair, which was in a messy pony. I pulled it out of the elastic, and straightened it real quick. I unplugged the straightener and ran downstairs. Slipping onmy Ugg boots and grabbing my ...
Just a test story. Tell me your thoughts. Any questions about any of my other stories, feel free to leave a comment for that also. Chapter 1 I sat up in my bed. My cell going off, playing his ringtone. I smiled, I mean who wouldn't if he had called anyone else. I answered. "Hey." "Hey Nicki! Ummm... what's up?" he asked. "Nothing. Hanging in my room, radio blaring, trying to block out the world, you?" I asked, peeking out my window. "Oh you know, same old, same old. Wanna come over? We can block out the world together." He looked out his window. I bit my lip. His mom was at work, we would be alone. We'd probably end up playing Halo 3, well... I've liked him for so long... maybe hanging out will help cure my crush. Yea, that worked for Kaylee... "Yea, let me put up my homwork, and I'll be right over, after I lock-up." "You're parents gone again?" "Yea, they won't be back till this time, next year. So, it's like I live on my own." "You can always stay with us, you know that right?" "Yea, but if you want me over, let me get off the phone." "Ok, bye." I smiled to myself... I love hanging with him. Since my Dad was always at work, and my Mom practically lived with her friends... It was just me. Most of the time anyways. Sometimes, he comes over. I quickly put my school books up and fixed my hair, which was in a messy pony. I pulled it out of the elastic, and straightened it real quick. I unplugged the straightener and ran downstairs. Slipping onmy Ugg boots and grabbing my ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment