Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Death Before Life S2 Episode 3

Death Before Life S2 Episode 3 Tube. Duration : 4.00 Mins.


Hey guys.This episode is pretty long! Episode 3: Kate,Katie,and Pheobe took all day to decorate and furnish Kate's side of the room because she's gonna stay there for a LONG time. Kate:(slouches down on a beanbag chair)Ugh,we've been in on this all day. Pheobe:(flops down on the one next to her)Ugh,where's Katie with our snacks and such? Kate:Wow you must be really tired because she left a couple of minutes ago to get my bedding and pillows and such! Pheobe:(leans back and hits head on wall)Ouch. With Katie... Katie:(opens the door with Shelby)Come on Shelbs,let's get to our room.I personalized it for your homecoming.(smiles) Shelby:(looks at her side of the room)Oh Katie,you didn't have to. Katie:Nonsense.(pulls down her railing and helps her lay down in the bed and sits her up.pulls the railing up)I would do anything for my sisters.(accedientaly hits her elbow on the wall)Ai ouch! With Kate and Pheobe Kate:(hears Katie's elbow hit the wall)What-did you hear that? Pheobe:Yea I did. Kate:Maybe we're hearing things from all of the work. Pheobe:Let's go check it out. In the room Kate&Pheobe:(walks in)OMG Shelby! Shelby:(voice very weak)Hey guys! Kate&Pheobe:(runs over to her and hugs her) Shelby:Ouch! Kate&Pheobe:(back off) Kate:Sorry. Shelby:I don't want to sound rude but--(doorbell rings) Katie:I got it.(goes to the door and sees the Jonas Brohers and the Sprouse brothers standing at the door in suits and with balloons and flowers)Oh,what a surprise.Hey guys.(hugs Joe and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment