Hey everyone sorry for the audio it messed up, so I just did it like this, also sorry for the intro to be without music. That's only this time. Anyways today I raced - www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com I hope you enjoyed the video though! PS The thing behind my 3DS was my black beanbag chair. I used my Ipod, and Pinnacle Studio 15 to record and edit the video
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Mario Kart 7 - Online races ~ Vs PokeCineplex, WiiMaster206, and SuperDJ300
Mario Kart 7 - Online races ~ Vs PokeCineplex, WiiMaster206, and SuperDJ300 Tube. Duration : 12.63 Mins.
Hey everyone sorry for the audio it messed up, so I just did it like this, also sorry for the intro to be without music. That's only this time. Anyways today I raced - www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com I hope you enjoyed the video though! PS The thing behind my 3DS was my black beanbag chair. I used my Ipod, and Pinnacle Studio 15 to record and edit the video
Hey everyone sorry for the audio it messed up, so I just did it like this, also sorry for the intro to be without music. That's only this time. Anyways today I raced - www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com I hope you enjoyed the video though! PS The thing behind my 3DS was my black beanbag chair. I used my Ipod, and Pinnacle Studio 15 to record and edit the video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment